Saturday, June 2, 2007

new books!

I ordered new books from Amazon because they were so cheap I couldn't help myself. I have a knitting book addiction. I own more books than I do yarn. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Since they were clearing some out at 80 percent off I probably picked up some books that I wouldn't have bought but they will be fun to flip through.

Stitch 'N Bitch Nation
Felt It!
Knit 2 Together
Knitters Almanac

I can't wait until they get here! The other two I wanted were Knitted Toys by Zoe Mellor and Knitting Lingerie Style. I'll hold off on those since they weren't on any particular sale. The Lingerie knitting book gets great reviews for being beautiful but I found a more detailed review and it requires a sewing machine for a lot of the items and that TERRIFIES me. I decided to wait on knitted toys because that is one that people will love to see on my wish list come Christmas if they don't know what to get me. Yeah, NEW BOOKS!

No comments: